Large Wax Warmer 10 lbs + 1.1 lb of Free Wax
- Makes it easy to take on all-day, back-to-back full-body services, even in the busiest salons
- Insulated handles prevent heat transfer for esthetician safety
- “Coffee cup” style heating system ensures 360° warming
- Includes a FREE bag of 1.1 lb hard wax beads, making it an even greater asset to your salon
- Built to last: Constructed with an aluminum inner casing for durability.
- Customizable: Adjustable temperature control to meet your specific needs.
- Trustworthy: Comes with a 1-year warranty for added reliability.
- Professional: Elegant design created in Italy for esthetician use.
Wax Wax’s Large Wax Warmer
Created for estheticians, is elegantly designed in Italy and built to last with a polycarbonate construction infused with metal plating, known for its heat responsiveness. The touch screen temperature control allows for precision and control, ensuring the wax is always at your desired temperature. An LED light indicates when the machine has reached the set temperature, preventing overheating. Upgrade your salon’s waxing services with this large wax warmer.
To use the Professional Wax Warmer
- Plug it in and set your desired temperature. If using premium hard waxes, set the temperature between 70-75°C.
- Allow the wax to melt until it reaches a thick honey-like consistency.
- Once melted, lower the temperature to the lowest setting and wait 5-10 minutes.
- Mix the wax as it cools directly in the warmer.
- Before application, test the wax temperature on your wrist.
- Prepare the skin with a pre-depilatory product for optimal results.
- When applying the wax, ensure to go in the direction of hair growth and remove the wax within 30 seconds.
- If the wax is still wet after 30 seconds, wait an additional moment for it to dry before removing.
- Hold the skin taut and remove the wax strip, pulling it back in the opposite direction of hair growth quickly.
Leave A Review!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are your wax warmers compatible with both soft wax and hard wax?
Our warmers are versatile and can be used with both soft and hard wax. However, it’s important to keep in mind that different formulas have different melting points, so different temperature settings may be required.
What is the ideal temperature setting for my wax warmer?
The ideal temperature setting for your wax warmer will depend on the type of wax you are using. For soft wax, we recommend starting at a low-mid temperature and gradually lowering it as the wax reaches a low viscosity. For hard wax, we recommend starting at the highest temperature setting and then lowering it to a mid-level once the wax reaches a low viscosity. It’s important to note that different formulas have different melting points, and different temperature settings may be required depending on the type of wax being used.
How can I keep my wax warmer clean?
To clean your wax warmer, set the warmer to the highest temperature possible and use the backside of a sponge to scrape off as much wax as possible. Then, use a cleaning product such as “Goo Gone” to remove any stubborn residue remaining.
How long does standard shipping take?
Standard shipping for our hair removal wax products can be expected to be delivered within 3-5 business days. However, there may be an additional 2-day delay for rural areas. We ship across the U.S., including US Territories, Alaska, Hawaii, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. All deliveries are shipped through FedEx, but please note that P.O. box addresses will be processed via USPS. Our $100+ free shipping offer does not apply to US territories.
How long does next-day shipping take?
Next day shipping is available for all waxing supplies processed by 4 pm EST and is expected to be delivered the next business day (Monday-Friday). Any order placed after 4 pm EST or on Friday will be dispatched the following business day (Monday). Please note that next day shipping is not available to U.S. territories (Including: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO/DPO/ and P.O. boxes.)